Clinic History

Vicksburg Animal Hospital was originally opened in 1947 under the name of Lindley Animal Hospital and then became Vicksburg Animal Hospital at a later date. Until the year 2000, Vicksburg Animal Hospital was a mixed animal practice but is now currently a small animal only practice.

The previous doctors were: Lindley, DVM; Brenton, DVM; James G. Valentine, DVM; Anderson, DVM (current owner); G. Dale Cordes, DVM; Jon Ruggles, DVM; Toney Loper, DVM; Stephanie Duhon, DVM.